My Passion for the beautiful game

Dear Football Lovers,

         Yes, you read it right. It is the passion for this beautiful game that took me here. It has been a transformation for me to change my passion from cricket to football although I follow cricket and even other sports as well. The reason for the change: can't remember any. Somewhere down the line deep in my mind the attraction and passion towards football outscored all other sports.

Sports was a crazy subject for me and have played and followed football right from my young age. As I grew up I tried to learn more and more about sports though there was no encouragement from my family which was quite normal in families like ours where they believed that once you engage in sports you will not pay attention to studies.

All those things changed during my stay in hostel where I was engaged in to all kind of sports be it football, cricket, badminton or any other. I made the most of my opportunities that came my way to watch football matches on television. I watched and loved the way Football Club Barcelona played although not quite the same way as we do now.

I follow most of the European leagues Spanish league, BPL, Italian league, German league to name a few. My love towards this game continues and most of the times before and after the matches I make my own analysis of the matches sitting in my room and commentating on it as if I was giving my views on a television channel. Then the thought of blog came to my mind where I felt will be a more convenient place to make my comments and analysis reach other people as well.

Let me be frank about this venture. I am a huge fan of FCB. However I will make sure that the views expressed here will not be partial to any of the clubs I like nor wont be against any other clubs.  The views expressed here are just my personal opinion on what I believe and think based on the topics I choose.

I expect your support and your views and feedback are always welcome.

Keep Smiling,

Playmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment